Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween This Year

Maybe it was just me, but I had more than enough of Halloween this year. Don't get me wrong, I had fun making the costumes (wrist is, sadly, still in recovery!) and our Trunk-or-Treat and Trick-or-Treating were great fun. But I'm ready for Halloween to be packed away until next year. Here's our traditional photo on the porch steps before heading out for the evening.(I love those little smiles!)
And getting a picture with our friend, Lusia, has also become tradition on Halloween! They came home in the nick of time, and we were able to take this with the kids.(Jensen cracks me up! He was happy Trick-or-Treating so long as he could do it with a sucker in his mouth!)
My kids got plenty of candy, and nearly ALL of it was good stuff. (I'm feeling a little sick of it already!!!) The best was Carson's journal entry from last night;

"Today is Halloween and I got lots of good candies, and not yucky candies. I will give my yucky candies to Dad and I can have the good candy.... We had a good trick-or-treat time!"

3 comments:

SD and EJ said...

I can't believe you make their costumes. They always look so good. You guys look so cute! I love Carson's journal entry, especially the part about Dustin getting the yucky candy. :)

Jenn said...

So cute! Love the costumes the smiles and the sucker! You have a cute family! Can't wait to see them soon!!

Jen said...

I hear you on being ready for Halloween to be over with. I would be perfectly happy to do the Trunk or Treat and be done with it! Super cute journal entry!