Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lucky Day

So at the beginning of OCTOBER I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a real double jogging stroller. For about the last year I've been using the only double stroller I had. And don't get me wrong, it's great and I have been especially thankful to have it during the last 3 trips we've taken. But it's an umbrella stroller. Not really made for exercising. So after a little research, I decided on this:Suffice it to say, it's a really cool stroller, and one I plan on keeping for a very, VERY, long time. I actually ended up getting it on Ebay, but after a few weeks on anxiously waiting, I contacted the seller to find out what was taking so long. Apparently I don't read fine print very well, since the ad did say that it would take 7-10 business days to ship...after the 30 day "high demand" period was up! Gheesh!

But alas, the day has come. My lucky day. (Actually Tuesday was my lucky day, but I was so busy that I didn't even have time to open the box till this afternoon!) It's HERE!
The boys were excited to get in and help model it for me. They especially liked strolling around the house in it!
Part 2 of my lucky day happened at about 3pm when Dustin appeared at the door with these.(Despite getting my new stroller, I was still having one of "those" days. These seemed to turn it around.) Thank you, Dustin. I love you, too.

3 comments:

The Workin' Mama said...

Loving the stroller. Can't wait to see it as y'all fly past on Sampson. Sorry you were having one of those days. :(

SD and EJ said...

That stroller looks so nice! Definitely a good purchase, I would say. I'm probably going to have to invest in one of those sometime (if I can convince your cheap brother to spend the moola). And those flowers are so pretty! What a nice husband.

Jen said...

Jensen looks especially happy in the stroller. :) And WTG Dustin!!! :)