Sunday, November 8, 2009
Funny with Friends
We had some friends over the other day and we decided to let the kids watch a movie in the office. So they all hoped up on the spare bed in there and laid down exactly like this:
Is that not the cutest? (Here is Jensen's "cheese!" face.)
We also had to laugh at Carson who, when sitting at the table with all the kids, started in on some of his finest "small talk." He said (in a most serious little voice) something like, "So guys, you been getting to have fun at your house?" What a little goof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's adorable! I'm so glad you got that pic! Thanks again for having us over....we always have a good time with you guys! And by the way, I don't think you'll have to worry about Carson ever being at a loss for "small talk." Ha!
Maren! I'm sorry I haven't called you back! I still keep my phone on vibrate and have enjoyed the peace! I will try to call you today!
LOL!!! Such cuties!!!
I love it when Carson just starts talking. It's the cutest thing ever. He never is at a loss for words.
Post a Comment