We had the boys pictures taken in their Halloween costumes this week. I knew I would regret it if I missed the photo opp with Woody and Buzz. Jensen resisted at first, but in the end, we got some cute smiles out of him. Theses are some of our favorites. Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!
Maren, they are so cute! I love the one with Cason posed like a cowboy and the last one with them together! You did a good job with the costumes too. Where do you take your boys for their photos?
Michelle, I always go to the JCPenny Portrait studio. I have a portrait club membership, so with that and the coupons it is super CHEAP! I only spent $10 this past trip!
And Sheri... sometimes I really wonder... But I'm pretty darn sure they're both ours!
We've been married for 14 years and have 4 great boys, Carson (10), Jensen (8) and Mason (5), and Hudson (3). I (Maren) pretty much run this blog (like most other things around here) and do so to satisfy the cravings of all our friends and family to see as much of us as possible, since we are so far removed from most of them in this crazy place called Texas. (P.S. I like to use parenthesis and lots of exclamation points!!!!!)
5 comments:
Love the pictures! Thanks for sending me the link too.
Those are awesome pictures!!!
Really, really cute. Are you sure the hospital sent you home with the right baby - Jensen and Carson look so different!
Maren, they are so cute! I love the one with Cason posed like a cowboy and the last one with them together! You did a good job with the costumes too. Where do you take your boys for their photos?
Michelle, I always go to the JCPenny Portrait studio. I have a portrait club membership, so with that and the coupons it is super CHEAP! I only spent $10 this past trip!
And Sheri... sometimes I really wonder... But I'm pretty darn sure they're both ours!
Post a Comment