(This is mostly for my mom, who is not on Facebook. She was born 2 days ago and this is the first picture my brother has sent out of her!) The best was when I asked Jeff what she looked like. His response was, "She's perfect." Spoken like a true parent.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Hello Baby!
Congratulations to my big brother Jeff and his wife Stephanie on their long awaited baby girl, Sydney. (I'm unsure how they are spelling her name as of right now.)
(This is mostly for my mom, who is not on Facebook. She was born 2 days ago and this is the first picture my brother has sent out of her!) The best was when I asked Jeff what she looked like. His response was, "She's perfect." Spoken like a true parent.
(This is mostly for my mom, who is not on Facebook. She was born 2 days ago and this is the first picture my brother has sent out of her!) The best was when I asked Jeff what she looked like. His response was, "She's perfect." Spoken like a true parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute! I haven't seen a picture yet either.
Steph, Jeff put it up on his facebook this morning. He didn't actually send it to me, I just stole it!
Post a Comment