Since Carson has pretty much quit napping altogether
(So long, my dear friend!)
I've been trying to come up with some fun things to do during "nap time." There's always watching a good movie, reading books, and playing his games. The other day we did finger painting (but only so many pieces of art can hang on our refrigerator). So today when I was at JoAnns I tried to look for some other fun crafts that he and I could do together. We decided to try this:

Pretty cool, huh! Of course we had to try it out right away.



Here's Carson watching his creations bake.

And Ta Da!

Fun crafts that actually have a purpose!
6 comments:
That looks so fun! I think I will cry when Ash stops taking naps, but I guess it's a part of life. :)
Hey that's pretty cool! I'll have to have Karmin try it out. We are always looking for something to do in the afternoon when it's just us girls!
So you shape it bake it..and then use it as an eraser???
Lisa, it's that simple. Although, we discovered the simpler the better. Little pieces (unless really well attached) come off easily. But it sure was fun.
Way to go Carson! They look awesome! That is a fun idea! Can't believe he is not taking naps anymore! He is getting so big!
Those are cool! WTG Carson! :)
Post a Comment