Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Zoom Zoom

I love having a car. I don't know how people survive in our world today with out one. They are marvelous machines that do so much for us.

Until they break.

And then I hate having a car.

We had to take my Mazda 6 into the shop for a nail in the tire. Turned out the radiator was cracked. So they fixed that too, but in the process sliced a line carrying transmission fluid. Of course we didn't figure that out until a few days later when enough fluid had leaked out so that I could barely drive it. But I am thankful for honest people. (And relieved it wasn't something more serious!) They fixed it free of charge. We have been well taken care of at Mazda.

So we had to go there tonight to pick up my car and sign some "other" paper work. They have a cute little play area for kids. Would have been nice if they could have figured out how to play a movie in there, but after being without a car for a few days, my boys were happy just getting out.


While we were there we figured we'd get this, too. (Well, not really, anyone who knows Dustin well enough knows he's always shopping for a car. We had to do 2 extended test drives to seal the decision making deal.) They are doctoring it up for us, so we'll bring it home tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

no way....Dustin caved huh? I cant wait to see it in November! Yeah for a new car!!

The Liddells said...

That's exciting. Dustin sounds just like Josh. We just found out that my brother is going to be buying our truck from us (because we hardly use it) when he gets home from his mission in December. So what does he do every night????? Looks on the internet for a new car that HE is planning on getting. I thought the whole point was to get rid of the extra car payment, not just swap it with another.

Jen said...

Wahoo!!!

Lauren B. said...

Exciting! It looks nice!