I decided to get tickets to the 11:40 am showing (so smart!) and it was perfect. It was just us, and 2 other parents with really young kids (oh, and the teenagers who snuck in 1/2 way through the first show- who clearly hadn't paid since none of them had 3D glasses and they had to "sneak" back out when it was over...) Carson decided we should all be characters from Toy Story for Halloween this year, so we really wanted him to be able to go and see the film on the big screen. Carson's favorite part was watching the trivia/extras they showed during the 10 minute intermission...and the all the Starbursts I let him eat. :) My favorite part was watching him watch the movie and hanging out, just me and my little guy.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
To Infinity...And Beyond!
Today Carson and I went on a little date and saw Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3D! We had fun, and Carson was so good the whole time (thanks to my mother-in-law who hung out with Jensen so we could go).
I decided to get tickets to the 11:40 am showing (so smart!) and it was perfect. It was just us, and 2 other parents with really young kids (oh, and the teenagers who snuck in 1/2 way through the first show- who clearly hadn't paid since none of them had 3D glasses and they had to "sneak" back out when it was over...) Carson decided we should all be characters from Toy Story for Halloween this year, so we really wanted him to be able to go and see the film on the big screen. Carson's favorite part was watching the trivia/extras they showed during the 10 minute intermission...and the all the Starbursts I let him eat. :) My favorite part was watching him watch the movie and hanging out, just me and my little guy.
I decided to get tickets to the 11:40 am showing (so smart!) and it was perfect. It was just us, and 2 other parents with really young kids (oh, and the teenagers who snuck in 1/2 way through the first show- who clearly hadn't paid since none of them had 3D glasses and they had to "sneak" back out when it was over...) Carson decided we should all be characters from Toy Story for Halloween this year, so we really wanted him to be able to go and see the film on the big screen. Carson's favorite part was watching the trivia/extras they showed during the 10 minute intermission...and the all the Starbursts I let him eat. :) My favorite part was watching him watch the movie and hanging out, just me and my little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
FUN! I cant wait to see all of your costumes!
Ahh, what a good mom! Especially the part about the starbursts.
A mom and son afternoon date sounds so fun! I love Toy Story and I bet it was pretty cool in 3D.
Post a Comment