For those of you wondering what exactly "Buda Fest" is, it's pretty much a fair and carnival in our neighboring town of Buda, TX. (Oh the smart comments Dustin and I made about Buda before we moved here...my how time has changed things!) We walked around and checked out the local vendors, and took Carson to see all the carnival rides to see if any actually interested him. But there was really only one thing he agreed to do. Ride a pony!
He was a pro! This pony's name was Caramel and Carson sat up and looked forward the whole time he rode. Whoa, is it just me or does my 3 year old look huge on that horse? (I know it's a pony, but he still just looks so big!)
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He does look huge! That looks so fun. I'm so excited to see you guys soon. (And I'm sorry I never called you back; things were crazy that day!)
He does look big, but I guess that's what happens---they keep getting bigger! Love Budafest! We missed Santa this year and the ponies, but there's always next year!
Post a Comment