So even though it was 35 degrees last night (after a 40 degree drop from yesterday!) we went to the
Trail of Lights. Thanks to the Kinghorns who were brave enough to join us!

I had to laugh as I looked back through our Trail of Lights pictures. Here is us, the first year we went (2006). As you can see, Dustin and Carson aren't even wearing jackets!

The next year, we dressed a little warmer (and this was the only jacket I could wear since I didn't have a maternity coat.)

And finally this year, we couldn't have been more bundled up! You can barely see Jensen's little face. (The kids were such troopers, they never complained about the cold!) The lights were fun and we had a great time, even if we didn't get any fried Oreo's this year!

(P.S. Don't forget to be sending me your email addresses- we still want everyone we know to have access to our blog, just not the weirdo's we don't know!)
4 comments:
How fun! I love lights! Don't you love the things you do for memories!
Don't you love Global Warming? We have been enduring -12 temps for awhile, but today it snowed, so it has warmed up to 10! Looks like you had fun though.
Looks like you all had fun. If you think that is cold, then you are going to love being in SLC soon ;)!
Hey, I remember some of those - in fact I know I took at least one of those pictures from years past. We love the trail of lights - fun tradition.
Post a Comment