Jensen is 10 months old now! Before we know it our baby will be one year old, and all in what has seemed like the blink of an eye. My favorite trick of his now is clapping. He even makes "Kuh" sounds as he does it. His other words include "Da, a, da, a da" for Dad, "Ba" for ball and "Ra, a, ra, a ra" which he likes to just say for fun. Still no "Mama" but I'm working hard on that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness. He's gotten so big. And those blue eyes are adorable. What a cutie!
You're right, his blue eyes are sparkling! I remember loving the 9 and 10th month of Kelly--that's when everything got a little more fun. I love your new family picture too!
He is a cutie and he looks so happy!
Post a Comment