Friday, December 12, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight was our Ward's Christmas Party. We had a great time (even if it was a little stressful trying to finish piano lessons, bake two hams, pack up two kids and get there on time and in one piece.) The youth did a live Nativity scene, which I played the piano for, so Jensen and Dustin had some good bonding time. (What a face!)Carson also had his very first Santa experience. I've never pushed it before, since I don't want that to become the focus of Christmas, and because Carson tends to be easily freaked out. But he did great. He walked right up there and when Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas Carson said, "Uh, I want a piggy bank!" and Santa asked, "With money in it?"

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love Jensen's face. I am so excited to see you in over 1 week! Merry Christmas!