Friday, December 19, 2008

7 Years and Counting...

Happy 7th Anniversary to Us!
(P.S. We're going to try out the Live Traffic Feed and moderating comments for a while before making the final decision to go private- thanks for all of you who sent me your addresses! Until then, enjoy our open blog.)

9 comments:

Kasey said...

Cute picture of the two of you! Congrats!

Lauren B. said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on seven years. I love that picture!

Jessica said...

Wow, that looks like a cold day to get married! Happy anniversary!

Regan said...

What a pretty picture! I just love seeing people's wedding photos. Hope you had a nice day!

SD and EJ said...

Happy anniversary!! We are so excited to see you guys soon!

Rebecca said...

We thought of you guys!! It is so easy to remember your anniversary! Hope it was happy!

Sheri said...

So I remember you anniversary because we watched Carson for you when you went out to Melting Pot and I figured out I was pregnant with Austin like 2 minutes before you got there. So I'll always remember your anniversary now!!!!

Erin McSpadden said...

so cute, congrats, sorry it's so late!

Kristen said...

What a pretty picture. Happy anniversary. You guys are a great couple.