Sunday, December 14, 2008
Going Private
So in the light of recent news and most importantly because someone left a creepy comment on this blog (twice!), I've decided to make this private for the safety of our family. I really hate doing this because I've enjoyed having the ability to reconnect with so many of you during the last year. Please send me your email addresses either as a comment here (which I will keep private), in my facebook inbox or by directly sending them to my email address so that I can begin the process of making this a private blog. Thanks for understanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Maren, I have loved looking at your blog and hopefully you still have my e-mail address. You're family is so cute!!! :) I understand about the whole private thing. On our blog, only our family can comment because of weird comments we were getting in Spanish!! :)
-Amber "Moore" Wagenblast
Post a Comment