Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Haircut

Jensen got his haircut yesterday afternoon. I've cut it before, but I never took much off...until now! It was just getting too shaggy, and since I don't care for long hair on boys, I had to cut it.
Here it is from the back- I can't believe how light his hair has gotten! It was jet black when he was born just 9 short months ago.He was pretty good, but I thought to myself, I don't remember Carson being so wiggly! Then I remembered, Carson didn't get his first haircut until he was 15 months old. I also had to take this picture of him last night in his PJ's. We love to see him in our favorite hand-me-downs that Carson wore.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

What a cutie! Great job on the haircut.

SD and EJ said...

So cute! And I am super impressed that you can cut it yourself. It looks good!

Lauren B. said...

The haircut looks cute. Good job!

I love seeing Tyler and Ben in Jared's hand me downs too! It makes the oldest one seem so big huh!!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Super cute little man!

Unknown said...

Soooo Handsome! I love new haircuts, speaking of that I need to give my kids one tonight! AHHH!