Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged

My friend Julia tagged me. She actually had 2 tags (which I commend her for doing) but I cheated and combined them into one!

8 Things I’m passionate about:
-Baking
-The Book of Mormon
-swaddling
-nap time
-bed time
-Personal Progress
-service
-sewing

8 Thing that happened yesterday:
-I went to Young Women's
-I made a yummy Spinach Carbonara Pizza
-I blog surfed
-I made a dentist appointment
-I had to talk to an insurance rep. on the phone
-went for a walk
-plucked my eyebrows
-washed my sheets

8 Things I do now:
-Play with kids
-cook meals
-clean up after everybody
-baby sitting at Mutal
-read my scriptures
-journal
-blog
-watch the Office with my husband as our weekly date!

8 Things I can not do:
-run
-keep up with my kitchen floor
-let my babies cry
-cook steak
-see my family very often
- not make my bed everyday (I'm totally with you on this one, Julia!)
-talk to strangers
-confront people

8 Things I often say:
-"Good gravy!"
-"Just a minute"
-"I love you"
-"Please, eat your food."
-"Do you want to obey?"
-"What do you want to eat?"
-"Peek-a-boo!"
-"Did you just poop in the diaper I just put on you!"

8 Favorite TV shows
-The Office
-John and Kate plus 8
-What Not to Wear
-Today Show (even though I'm not a fan of their new female co-host!)
-How it's Made
-Anything on HGTV
-Signing Time
-Curious George (sorry, I had to borrow a couple of Carson's fav's)

8 Favorite foods:
-Salmon
-pasta
-cinnamon rolls
-Blue Bell Snicker doodle ice cream
-bread
-blackberry pie
-apples
-avocados

8 Things you may not have know about me:
-I didn't start taking piano lessons till I was 14
-I have 4 brothers, and I'm the only girl
-I'm a trained cake decorator
-I was the fastest of all my mom's births- 30 minutes!
-I met my husband working at Feature Films for Families
-I went to college, but I didn't even get an Associates Degree
-I was born in Arizona
-I LOVE marching band!

8 Friends I tag:
-Stephanie (Drager)
-Melissa
-Lauren
-Wendy
-Jana
-Lisa
-Kristen (J.)
-Sheri

2 comments:

Kristen said...

How did I miss this post before?? Stay tuned - I'll put it on my blog after I finish catching it up. :)

Kristen said...

...just kidding - I didn't miss it. I just didn't click on the name this time. I'll leave it to Kristen Jansen.