I know I already posted today, but I just thought this was so funny. I left the bedroom for a minute only to come back to an empty room...or so I thought! Hummm, where are my boys? ? ? ? (They'll learn to be better hiders someday. :))
You know the song Sisters from White Christmas? Well, I think there should be a song about Brothers somewhere...maybe there is and I don't know about it. Too cute. It is so much fun to watch brothers play more and more together and watch that relationship develop.
We've been married for 14 years and have 4 great boys, Carson (10), Jensen (8) and Mason (5), and Hudson (3). I (Maren) pretty much run this blog (like most other things around here) and do so to satisfy the cravings of all our friends and family to see as much of us as possible, since we are so far removed from most of them in this crazy place called Texas. (P.S. I like to use parenthesis and lots of exclamation points!!!!!)
6 comments:
That makes me giggle. So cute!
That is cute. My kids whistle when they hide, so you can find them faster. Go figure.
You know the song Sisters from White Christmas? Well, I think there should be a song about Brothers somewhere...maybe there is and I don't know about it. Too cute. It is so much fun to watch brothers play more and more together and watch that relationship develop.
Who do you think went under the bed first?
So cute! I love that Jensen hid too!
so sweet! Aren't little boys so fun. I don't know what i'd do with out them. They make a gloomy day change to a sunny one!
Post a Comment