Monday, November 10, 2008

Jensen at 9 months

Jensen was officially 9 months old yesterday. We went to the doctor this morning for his check up. He looks great...as you can tell from his pictures! He now weighs in at a mere 18 lbs 13 oz and measures 28" (Carson was already 30" at this age). He actually had a dip in his weight due to the fact that he has very recently discovered how to scoot. Here he is retrieving a ball from under his crib, and then victoriously emerging. He's such a little funny guy, we just adore him.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

What a fun boy! And - your crib skirt is very cute!

Amber Grannis said...

Cutie pie! But I must say, I am awfully impressed with the condition of "under the crib"...so clean...how do you do that?

Jeff and Stephanie said...

He is cute! Hopefully we will get to meet him the Christmas! :)

Kristi said...

Maren!! That boy looks so pretty (can I say that?) I mean handsome. :) And he is getting so big!!

Maren and Dustin said...

It wouldn't be the first time someone called my boys "pretty!"

Kristen said...

He has the best smile and I am in LOVE with those eyes! Those pictures are darling.

Michelle said...

That is a victorious look on his face! Cute!