Halloween was fun this year. Carson kind of remembered last year, so he was expecting a good time. Plus, this year he understood the difference between "Trunk or Treat" and "Trick or Treat!" Jensen was just adorable, so that was awesome. Here's us at our Ward Trunk or Treat last weekend. Dustin is the Lion Tamer, and we are his pride of lions. We actually won an award for our family's costumes.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
How fun!! I can't wait until we can take Ash trick or treating! Those costumes are so, so cute and I love yours too.
How cute! Good job on the costumes Maren.
You guys look great. I love your costumes and I'm even more impressed that you made them. You did a great job. I don't know about trusting Dustin with a whip though!
You are such a cute mom....I love that you crimped your hair...that's awesome!
I love your hair! I love the costumes! I love my kids' "good candy" too.
Very cute costumes. Homemade costumes are the best. Your kids are very lucky to have you make their costumes for them rather than having the cheap (in material and quality) but expensive costumes from the store. I always loved my mom making my costumes for me.
Hey Maren,
Awesome costumes! I saw you on Rebecca's blog and thought I'd say hello. It is great to see you and your super cute kids. Love, Julie
Wow, I'm impressed with your seamstress skills! Ian just got the $10 costco special for his 1st costume.
Cute costumes! I'm not surprised you made them, you were always good at that stuff (cooking, cleaning, etc..) :)
Cute Costumes! You did a great job, Maren. You are a way cute family. Cant wait to see all of you!
I love that you dressed up as a family. Great job on the costumes too!
I LOVE the costumes! You guys looks so cute! I love the family theme too! That is always so much fun! Hey guess what everyone is still at Macey's, funny huh? I mean in the Bakery!
You all look adorable!!!! I lvoe the costumes :)
Post a Comment