Saturday, October 11, 2008

4th Photo Tag

So the idea here is that you go to your pictures and open the fourth folder and post the fourth picture. My fourth folder is a entire album from my brother Jeff's wedding (June of 2005). I laughed when I saw that this was the fourth photo because it's one of my mom's favorites, simply because there is a series of 3 photos. That's my nephew, Devon running into the photo frame, in the second picture you see him continue to run in front of the bridal party and in the last frame, my dad is walking through the shot (chasing after Devon!)
I tag Niki, Michelle, and my two sister-in-law Stephanies. (I couldn't just pick one of you, that would have been too confusing!)

2 comments:

Niki said...

That is a beautiful picture with fun memories. This tells you how much I keep up on temples--which temple is it? I could pick the Spokane Temple out anywhere and I guess that's what is important. Do you still have all your temple pictures? Have you kept up on your collection? Thanks for tagging me; it was fun to look back a couple of years ago (even though I cheated).

Maren and Dustin said...

It's the San Diego Temple (I didn't identify it because I thought every one knew which one it was!) And no, I don't have my temple collage anymore- they keep dedicating too many for me to keep up!!!