Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Surprise

Carson loves going to nursery at church. He loves doing puzzles, playing with friends, eating snacks and he loves going outside for walks. Nearly every Sunday he comes home with acorns in his pockets from their little "nature walks." Currently we have late church, so we leave for church around nap time and get back around 4:30 (way too late for nap time). Unfortunately, Carson's so exhausted that he ends up falling asleep on the way home. Yesterday was no exception. However, when I went to finally wake him up, he had a little surprise for me.
Ta-Da!
This thing is like a 3 month food storage supply for a squirrel! I was totally cracking up because this had been in his pocket all afternoon, even while he was napping!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

How cow! That is an AAAAAcorn! How did he even fit that in his pocket?

Unknown said...

Three months nothin' I think thats a year supply right there! I love it! I love your windows too!

SD and EJ said...

What a funny kid!

Jenn said...

That is awesome! Thanks for the laugh:)

Kristen said...

Wow! Kids can sleep through just about anything. That's too funny.