It really is true, when they say that your baby will be grown before you know it. It sure doesn't feel like it in the beginning, when you're all sleep deprived and your hormones are in tangles. Jensen is 8 months old today.
He sure has brought a lot of joy into our home in the last 8 months. I love his beautiful blue eyes and his mysterious tan skin. :) I love that when I go to get him out of his crib he flashes me a big smile.
He has 3 teeth now (which he has taken to grinding - shudder!) and from the looks of it, he's got another 3 ready to come any day. He is a fantastic eater (putting those teeth to good use) and he's even still nursing (Carson was done completely by this time).
And I almost hate to say this- in fear of jinxing myself- but he has slept through the night for 3 nights in a row! Simply incredible. Happy 8 months Baby J!
Of course, I couldn't post today without making mention of Carson. Grandma Jensen sent him a really fun Bob the Builder Coloring and Activity book- which he loves, thanks Mom! But I just laughed when I saw him working in it. He's sticking his tongue out. :)
Of course, I couldn't post today without making mention of Carson. Grandma Jensen sent him a really fun Bob the Builder Coloring and Activity book- which he loves, thanks Mom! But I just laughed when I saw him working in it. He's sticking his tongue out. :)

5 comments:
Those are darling pictures of your boys! I'm sorry Carson was blowing chunks this past weekend. No fun. Luckily, I haven't been through that yet with Kelly. At least he's old enough to aim for the bucket!
Your kids are very cute. It's weird to think that it has been so long since I've seen you that I don't think I've ever seen your kids in person (they are adorable in pictures though). Too bad we aren't neighbors like we planned on being!
So cute! He is getting so big! I can't believe it has been 8 months! Where does the time go???
I know I say this in every comment, but Jensen is so dang cute! I can't wait until Ashlyn starts smiling.
Jenson is so cute and so has much hair! It doesn't seem like he should be 8 months old already. You should hurry up and make some more; your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment