I love this time of year. The weather is FINALLY cooling off, there is a wreath hanging on our front door, and I'm in the mood to bake again (my neighbors are so lucky).
This weekend we got to watch General Conference. At least some of it. After running some quick errands on Saturday morning while Dustin was at work, the boys and I came home to get Jensen down for a nap and find which channel Conference would be on. Carson had been complaining that his tummy hurt, but he was still otherwise acting normal. That is, until he threw up all over the kitchen floor (I'm not complaining, it could have been on the carpet!) We pretty much spent the rest of the day like this=
Poor little guy, he couldn't even keep water down. I was thoroughly impressed with him however. After the incident in the kitchen I got out the Barf Bucket, and he made it in every time after that. Not bad for 3 years old.
We're glad to say that even though Carson woke up pretty shaky this morning, he seems to be over his little 24 hour bug. He's actually been able to eat, and I think we're ready to retire the Big, Blue, Barf Bucket...for now.
We're glad to say that even though Carson woke up pretty shaky this morning, he seems to be over his little 24 hour bug. He's actually been able to eat, and I think we're ready to retire the Big, Blue, Barf Bucket...for now.

9 comments:
Your title really got my attention! At least he was reverent for conference! And I am glad for you guys that its over now. Sick kids are never fun.
I cannot believe how this virus has made it aroudn to EVERYONE!!!! Poor guy...at least it's quick!
I cannot believe how this virus has made it aroudn to EVERYONE!!!! Poor guy...at least it's quick!
Poor little guy. I hope he is feeling better. Keep your fingers crossed that no one else in the family will get sick!
No such luck! I haven't been quite as sick as Carson was, but my stomach has NOT been well today.
Maren
We had a similar bug the weekend before conference - puke everywhere from both children, then Derek and I both had queasy stomachs. Everyone else got better and my tummy hurt for a week, typical. We have a white bowl, but I love the blue bucket. Poor kiddo.
How sad for him and for you to have to clean it up! That is one area I don't think I'm going to do so well at - I almost throw up thinking about it!
Makes me sick just looking at it. Poor little guy! There is nothing worse than having a sick little kid. Its going around!
Hey girlie...I need you email address...send it to starstruck_texan@yahoo.com
Post a Comment