So after a long day of playing mom and being totally bummed about my weekend plans, I needed some therapy. Nothing like getting both kids to sleep and snuggling up with Dustin to watch our favorite show. (The chocolate bar I ate probably didn't hurt, either.)

Ahh, there's just something about laughter that brightens up a gloomy day.
(And just in case next Thursday stinks too, it's comforting to know that my therapy will be there waiting for the rest of the season...unless there's another writers strike.)
(And just in case next Thursday stinks too, it's comforting to know that my therapy will be there waiting for the rest of the season...unless there's another writers strike.)

8 comments:
Derek and I thoroughly enjoyed the Office last night too. I honestly think it was a return to humor we've just missed out on all summer. And, was it just me or was it funnier than usual last night??!
We LOVE this show. At one point my family knew if they called on Thursday night between 8:55 and 9:30, I would not answer the phone. My favorite is the George Foreman grill episode. I could watch that one over and over!!!
Ramie and I missed the first couple of seasons, so we've been renting them to catch up. Soo funny!
Yeah, thank goodness my brother is a TV on DVD fiend, so he lent them to us as a Christmas present last year- so much fun!
It was a funny episode, but the best part was the proposal at the end! I thought it was unexpected and sweet.
Ok, so you did a choc bar, Jer and I downed a 1/2 a bag of halloween candy. See what happens when you send a hubby to the grocery store to do the shopping, they come home with tempting things like sweet tarts, chewy runts and nerds which totally went with that show.
The best therapy ever. The office, a chocolate bar and hanging out with your husband! The Best!!
We too LOVE the Office. I can't wait until this week especially since last week's was cancelled for the debate. But we were at Disney World, so I am not complaining!
Post a Comment