Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now

So, I first got glasses when I was a junior in high school. But since I was only slightly near-sighted, I've really only ever used them for driving. That is until I realized how much my eye sight had changed. While we were in Utah this summer I finally splurged on a beautiful pair of prescription sunglasses. In order to get them, however, I had to get a doctors eye exam. I knew that my eyes had gotten worse over the years (particularly during my pregnancies!) and these new glasses proved it. My old glasses were not only out of style and scratched up quite a bit, but the prescription wasn't current at all. So after I lost my brand new (and pretty expensive - I might add) sunglasses I started thinking about just getting a new pair for everyday use. Enter Costco. Not only can you buy huge slices of awesome pizza and #10 cans of pineapple, but they have very affordable eye wear (that you do not have to buy in bulk). Now, I'm happy to say, I can see clearly again, without looking like a total dork (I hope).

8 comments:

Niki said...

Very cute! I like them. It never occurred to me, that maybe it wasn't the broken speedometer...(:

Lauren B. said...

I am one that truly appreciates contacts/glasses. I can't see a thing without them.

You look great in your new glasses.

Kristen said...

Wee-woo! Those are super cute! You look great in them.

Kristi said...

Yay! I think your glasses are so cute!!! Love them :)

SD and EJ said...

Those are seriously so cute! It kind of makes me wish I needed glasses.

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Costco is seriously one of my favorite places to shop! You never know what you are going to find! The glasses look great! Welcome to a whole new crisp world! :)

Rebecca said...

You look good! I too had to splurge last year on new glasses. Mine are green. I never wear them, but in an emergency I wouldn't cry anymore if I had to!

LaNan said...

Maren those glasses are so hip! You look great!