Sunday, August 18, 2013

I have an 8 year old

It hardly seems real that my little Carson boy is eight. We didn't have a big party for him this year. He decided that he just wanted to take a few of his friends with him to the movies. It worked out great.  First the kids had pizza for lunch.
 Then, they opened presents. Carson got 10 books! He was pretty excited. 
The kids also ate their cupcakes, topped with their very own "Planes" toy to keep.
 Then it was off to the movies. I have to say that "Planes" wasn't nearly as cute as "Cars" but the kids had a good time, so that was all that mattered to me.
 As soon as all the friends were dropped off, it was off to dinner with Carson's birthday twin- Grandma Brudnicki!
 I had to make Carson take a birthday picture with me. This way, I get to be in at least 1 picture a year with each of my kids!
It's hard to imagine that 8 years ago I was snuggling this precious baby boy. Becoming a mother was a dream come true, and Carson has been a wonderful boy to have in our family. Happy Birthday Carson!


2 comments:

EJ said...

Happy birthday Carson! I wish we could be at his baptism. :(

Jenn said...

Glad Carson had such a great Birthday! Wish we could be there to celebrate all the Birthdays! Love and miss you guys!