We were so happy that Carson was able to be baptized in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Saturday, August 24, 2013. The actual baptism was wonderful. Carson felt good and I felt like he was well prepared for the experience. The baptism planning was another story. Lets just say, I put on a lovely (last minute) stake baptism for Carson and 4 other kids. Because of that, I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of our family or of just Carson and Dustin. (Thank goodness for my camera wielding friend, who took a few for me- and of course, they look fabulous.)
Carson was glad to have several of his good friends come to support him. His friend, Lusia sang with a couple of other kids for the musical number.
Carson also had a good friend from school come to his baptism. Having her there was really neat, and he felt like a good missionary.
Carson was also lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Brudnicki, Uncle Jason (who gave a talk in the program- at Carson's request) and Aunt Jenn, and even his Grandma Jensen there for his special day. We feel very blessed to have so many people who love and care about this special boy. We're very pleased with the knowledge which he has gained and how he tries to implement it in his life.




2 comments:
Just caught up on your blog. My you guys have been busy! But you all look happy. I'm sorry Hudson is still having tummy problems. I feel your pain though--I promise...and if you ever need a listening ear, I'm here. Congratulations to Carson. What a great day for all of you!
Carson is one cute missionary! I wish we could have been there! Love you!
Post a Comment