What was that, Mom? Did you say I'm the cutest 5 month old ever?
Yeah, that's what I thought you said.
At 5 months Hudson weighs 15lbs (just got that checked at the doctor). He's still struggling with tummy troubles. Right now his pediatrician has really upped his reflux medication dosage, so we're hoping that will help this cute little boy be a lot more comfortable. He does really well playing on his tummy or in his exer-saucer (when he's not crying because he wants to be held) and he LOVES when his brothers come to play by him. He's also become very aware of the fact that he can grab things that he sees, like his toys or his feet. Best of all, at 5 months, Hudson is finally growing some hair back! (And it's still a light strawberry blonde.) Even though he's a horrible sleeper, we just can't seem to get enough of this sweet baby!



2 comments:
I have to agree, he is the cutest 5 month old. He is growing up too fast! Miss this little guy!
Hey Maren! So I blog stalk you once in a while :) Just wanted to say that my friend's little girl has reflux issues and she has had great success with a pediatric chiropractor. Might be something to check out if you're interested. Cute boys!
Post a Comment