Yeah for school!!!! I know a lot of people are sad to send their kids back to school, but not this mama! Let's face it, having a new baby at home meant that we didn't get to do anything fun all summer. Day in and day out we pretty much stayed trapped inside our house…together…too hot to even go outside and play in the yard. It was a long summer for all of us.
But now that's in the past. Jensen has been so excited to go to Kindergarden! His teacher is named Ms. Corn. The nickname for her class is "Ms. Corn's Dogs." Hilarious. She totally plays up any dog or corn related phrases. Plus, Jensen likes her.
Carson's teacher is Ms. Gripp. (Sorry Ms. Gripp, I didn't realize your eyes were closed till I got home and checked this picture!) She was actually a 1st Grade teacher last year, so the 2nd graders are familiar with her already. She's pretty awesome. She has a tarantula, and so their class nickname is "Ms. Gripp's Creepy Crawlers." Plus, Carson likes her.
How cute are my boys together on their first morning of school? I love that they have matching tennis shoes and that Carson protectively put his arm around Jensen.
This kid is so grown up.
The big deal for us this year is that my boys are walking to and from school together everyday. So far, I've been going with them (with the two littles in my double jogger) and walking part of the way to pick them up. I mostly make sure they cross a kind of busy street along the way without getting run over. It's been really good so far. It helps them (and me) get exercise and I save a boat load on gas!
And this kid is so big, too!!! He's so handsome!
He loves all the fun things in his classroom. I think his favorite is Ms. Corn's globe. He told me today that he found Texas, Illinois and China. :)
And not to be left out, Mason will be heading to MDO next week! We are both pretty stoked about that. This morning we went to the MDO open house and met his two teachers. He was excited that he had the same teachers who taught the class he went to last year. Here's another one of Mason's classic "smiles" with his teacher Miss Sheila.
And of course, when the kid actually puts out an adorable smile, I take a blurry picture! (I need help…) This is his other teacher, Miss Stephanie. His MDO program just built a brand new building and so we had fun checking it out today. They did a beautiful job and Mason is very excited to be a big boy and go to school too!
I'm very excited to have a couple of days with Hudson and a mostly quiet house all week!










1 comment:
These are the cutest boys ever! I can't believe how fast they are growing.
Post a Comment