
Mason boy is 6 months old today! We love this giant baby. I actually don't have his official stats yet. He and Jensen will go to the doctor next week. But we have no doubt that he's a big one! He loves to play on his tummy and to be held by Mom. Mason has discovered his voice as of late. He can squeal and growl in the same sentence! He also loves to play with his big brothers. Carson and Jensen both have become experts in making Mason smile and laugh. While a mellow baby, he has struggled in the past few months to be a good sleeper. I am blaming this on teeth. He already has 2, and mark my words, more are rapidly coming! I think we have more names for this kid than any other baby we've had! He gets called Mason (thank goodness, he does hear his actual name!), Mason Cutie, Little Mason Cutie Pie, Big Baby, Brick, May-Dub, Little Guy (ahh, the irony), Mason Buddie, Mason Boy, Chunky Guy, Chunky Man, Chunky Monkey, Chunky Chunky… you get the picture.

And now that Mason is 6 months old, guess who just signed up for a family membership at the YMCA? Hopefully some of us will get a little less… chunky! :)
4 comments:
It's about time you got a Y membership. You want to know how I survive the winters here... it's my membership! You'll love it.
He is so cute! I can't believe it has been 6 months. I am a member at the Y too, and so is half the ward. I hope to see around out there.
Seriously, Angelica, I was there for 1/2 hour yesterday, and I saw 2 people in our ward!
He's a cute little chunky monkey!
Post a Comment