Because today Carson and Jensen each got a pet. Carson's is named Bamboo. Jensen's is named Stinker. For anyone who knows me well, please pick yourself up off the floor and read on. These are not just any pets. They are perfect pets. They "don't poop, die or stink." They're ZhuZhu pets.

The boys friend, Lusia, has some of these, and they had a blast playing with them at her house recently. So they each saved their money and today we were able to buy them. (They were even on sale- Yeah!)
For those of you who have never seen these hilarious little hamsters, here they are in action.
The only problem with these is that you have to be careful not to get hair or fuzz in their wheels. This is particularly difficult at our house, because I live here. And I have lots of very long hair. Already I have had to remove it from both of the pets. What have I gotten myself into?
2 comments:
When "pigs fly" for real at your house...that will be the day I pick myself up off the floor from shock. C'mon, you could start with just maybe a fish? or hermit crab?
Ha ha! You are too funny! I love Carson's face! They are both studs man...miss you all.
Post a Comment