Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cousins

We had such a nice weekend seeing some of the cousins. My kids loved being able to spend time with relatives they rarely see. (I also had a great time visiting with relatives I rarely see!)I didn't get any pictures on my phone of the two babies playing together, so I'll have to wait for my brother to email me the bunch that he took. (Hint, hint, Eric.) But I was able to get some of the big kids playing together.Carson and Drew playing Ping Pong was pretty funny, since neither could play, but they were together, so they had fun.
Here's Carson, Drew, Jordan and Jensen watching a nice quiet show on T.V.We stopped by my Grandma Jensen's grave on the way home from Grandpa's 90th birthday party. My boys looked so cute I couldn't resist the picture.And here is Mason and my dad. Mason loves Grandpa Jensen!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It looks like you are having fun with your family...wish we could have come down just to see those cute boys, but we will come to Texas soon enough!