Jensen really loves Buzz Lightyear (and what little boy doesn't) so he wanted a Buzz Lightyear birthday this year.

Since I didn't want to have to clean my house, we had his party at a inflatable jumpy place. Jensen and his friends were stoked!

The kids had a blast running around and jumping for 2 hours. Since J's birthday fell on a Wednesday, I was really hoping that we would have the place to ourselves, and we practically did. It was perfect. The adults even got in on the inflatable fun and a bunch of us went down the giant slides and obstacle courses!


Jensen loved it so much that he didn't want to leave. In fact when we were getting ready to leave we couldn't find Jensen anywhere. We frantically searched outside and in, until we finally found him playing on an inflatable obstacle course back in the corner all by himself. I guess the birthday boy needed to go one last time!
He loved all the thoughtful presents everyone gave him as well. I told my mother-in-law on the way there that I would be happy if no one brought him any presents, because we don't need anything, but that probably wouldn't have been very fun for Jensen! And thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen for their gifts and Great Grandmother Marlea for the card. Getting stuff in the mail is a big deal around here! :)



So, Happy Birthday to my funny Jensen boy! You make us laugh everyday. You have such a sweet heart and so freely give your love to us. We love you so much and we can't imagine our family without you in it.
2 comments:
Looks like Jensen had a fun birthday! I'm telling you, those jumpy houses are so fun! When I nannied, we would go about once a week, and I would be totally sweating and out of breath afterwards because I would have so much fun going up and down and all around. Haha.
Looks like an awesome Birthday party and glad that everyone had fun!I can't beleive he is 3, time sure goes by fast!
Post a Comment