Is this not the cutest? He captured Mason's smile just right!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Thank You JCPenney
So for those of you who know me well, you know I get my kids pictures taken a lot. And because I do, I go for the most economical portraits I can find, while still getting nice, professional pictures. Hence, we are on a first name basis with the photographers at JCPenney. I'll admit, we've had some bad experiences at some of their stores. But we love the manager at the San Marcos location. He has taken our pictures more times than I can count, and today he did it again. Mason got his 6 month pictures taken and Jensen had his 3 year portraits done.
Is this not the cutest? He captured Mason's smile just right!
Hello chubby cuteness!
Jensen was fine when he got up this morning, but as we were leaving he decided to be Mr. Grumpy Pants, and he DID NOT want his picture taken. Of course, by these pictures, you can't tell- thanks to the magic of said photographer and a very cool ball.
And since the little boys were getting pictures, I decided to have Carson sit in on a few to see if we could get all 3 boys together. I say it every time we do this, but that photographer earns his paycheck doing these shots!
I should also add a thank you to my mother-in-law who often comes with me to get pictures. Today probably would have been utterly impossible without her help.
Is this not the cutest? He captured Mason's smile just right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those pictures turned out great! Those sure are some good-looking boys! And that's good to know about the JCPenney in San Marcos. I imagine I'll be taking lots of pictures of my new little one, too.
Great pictures! I love the coordinating vests!! We always go to JC Penney too, but ours doesn't have such cool backgrounds! Very cute!!
Post a Comment