
I took some videos of each of the boys bowling, but blogger is taking forever to upload them, so I'm giving up on that. Jensen had fun, but I honestly think he was more excited about the gum he was chewing. But Carson had a blast. He was keeping a close eye on the score the whole game. He said, "I'm winning, Mom! Everyone else is winning, too!" Mason and I got to chill and watch the big boys. And apparently, my iPhone takes crappy pictures. Sorry.
(P.S. Thanks for coming with us, Lauren. It's nice to have an extra pair of hands when going out with our little ones. Plus, we like hanging out with you! Next time we'll make sure Clake can come to.)

2 comments:
Fun! I can't wait until Eric is home in the evenings and we can do stuff like that. We're excited to see you soon! Are all your boys coming or just Mason? It will be so cute to see Cohen and Mason together!
Steph, I'm coming with all the boys! Yeah, I know, I'm slightly crazy flying by myself, but I'm looking forward to spending some time with my parents and seeing everyone. And you guys should totally go bowling during the day- we actually rushed because we had to use our coupon before 6 pm! :)
Post a Comment