Yeah, I know, we've been absent from blogging for a little while. The kitchen/bathroom renovations have taken over my life! It's still not 100% completed, but I thought I'd give an update for those of you who have been wanting to see.
Here's what our kitchen used to look like.

Demo day was actually kinda fun. (A huge thanks to my MIL who not only helped me clear out my cabinets, but stayed all day to help with the kids while this was going on!)

These are the new cabinets- the thing that started it all. It was the one thing we really wanted to do to this house, and it had a domino effect! The floors are also new in this picture.

I was very happy to finally have the countertops put in. No more using our table to set EVERYTHING on!

And here's where we are now. The cabinets, floor, countertop, sink, faucet, backsplash and appliances are all in. Just have the door handles and baseboards to install. (Plus the couple of things the cabinet company needs to come and fix.)

Lastly, here's Mason in his Bumbo. He's so BIG!
4 comments:
That kitchen looks awesome! You're gonna love that in time for the holidays.
Ate the sweet & sour chicken tonight -- yumm!
for the 2nd time ;) ha ha! I love the kitchen! we have the same microwave! I wish mine was done, but maybe soon! I cnat belive how big Mason is getting. He is such a stud. Love ya!
for the 2nd time ;) ha ha! I love the kitchen! we have the same microwave! I wish mine was done, but maybe soon! I cnat belive how big Mason is getting. He is such a stud. Love ya!
The kitchen looks good...I bet it looks even better in person!
Post a Comment