Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's Up?

So I got on to post this cute picture of my boys and realized that a bunch of comments needed to be published. I can't figure out why they didn't go to my email like they usually do. So I published them, and then, wouldn't you know, I somehow erased them. So if you left me a comment and you think I'm dogging you by not publishing it, well, that's not the case. It's just that I'm not so bright! :) So if you feel so inclined, please leave me another comment and I'll try really hard not to screw it up again!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute! And btw, I love your new kitchen, you must love using it! So jealous.

Jenn said...

They are all getting really big!

Unknown said...

Cutest three boys! Aren't boys great! We sure love them, I also love your death by chocolate cake. What a clever idea you cake decorating Mama!