Here are a couple of our favorites.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Say Cheese!
We went this past weekend to get our annual family pictures taken. I prepped the boys a few days in advance by practicing "nice smiles" and using plenty of good 'ol bribery. It worked out pretty well, for the most part. Jensen was the tough one this go around. Not that he was being intentionally naughty, but he was just being himself and making all sorts of hilarious, crazy faces.
Here are a couple of our favorites.
All my boys. :) This was seriously the best picture of the shoot!
It was a little tricky working around Mason, and our photographer sure got a work out trying to get all 3 boys looking good at the same time!
But I was very happy that we ended up with a nice family picture.
Here are a couple of our favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very cute!
Those are all really cute!! I like the one with Mason in the bottom and the 2 on top. What were they laying on??
I like the new family pic! It looks like everyone cooperated and looked at the camera!
Post a Comment