Here's a fresh video of Mason. Hope you enjoy the baby and ignore me sounding silly, the nail gun being used to put in baseboards and Toy Story 3 playing in the background.
Sorry it's so little- I guess I still need to figure out how to shoot video with our ipod.
3 comments:
Ohhh, it's Maren's voice! I love it--it's been so long. How refreshing to hear it again (: Mason must like his seat. I've heard good things about them, but have never gotten one. I find my hip is the easiest seat around.
Niki, this is the first baby I've had a Bumbo with. It's awesome, because I can set it on the counter while I make lunch, or next to me on the couch while I fold laundry, or just on the floor while the boys and I play trains. He loves that he can sit up and see what's going on!
Cute! I love the nail gun in the back ground! Thanks for sharing this with us.
Post a Comment