Saturday, May 1, 2010

So, We Went Camping

This is not something we do a lot. In fact, only once a year. I actually think it would be fun to do more often, but Dustin doesn't like to camp. He was highly bugged by the fact that he couldn't get any reception on his phone or his laptop…. :)

But the kids and I had fun. We went for a little hike with some friends.We got to stay in our awesome tent.We also played some fun games with friends this morning before packing up and leaving.It was pretty hot when we set up camp yesterday, and it took some time for our tent to cool down enough to sleep in, but the weather wasn't as bad as it could have been. We only got rained on for a bit in the night, and this morning was quite pleasant. We got to have fun camp food, hang out with friends, and no one got hurt.
….That is except for the car… but that was my fault. I'll save that story for another post.

4 comments:

EJ said...

Fun! How cute is Carson with that girl?! And I'm with Dustin. I love hiking and being outside, but when it's time to go to sleep, I want my bed.

And I'm impressed you went camping when you were pregnant. You couldn't get me near a tent right now.

Niki said...

How fun! I am envious of your nice camping weather. I'm glad you all survived, and I hope your car is okay!

Gel said...

So fun! I wish we could have gone. Next year, I suppose.

Kristen said...

Your ward really knows how to do a camping trip. Looks like you guys had a great time. Cute pictures!