Faster than a crawling baby! Stronger than a child-proof lock! Funnier than most late night comedians! It's SUPER JENSEN!
Jensen likes to say things that make us laugh. One of the things we like to ask him is "Are you silly Jensen?" And he likes to reply, "No, I'm SUPER Jensen!" So a month or so ago I saw these pajamas and had to buy them.

Can you read what it says? Yup, I'm pretty sure he's a perfect fit for the title "Captain Adorable."

It cracks me up that it even has a little cape that attaches on the back! (This was our attempt at getting him to do a 'flying' pose!) Whether he's Captain Adorable or Super Jensen, we love him still the same!
2 comments:
I love the look on his face in the picture with the cape 'flying' behind him. He is a cutie!
TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment