We also went to see "How to Train your Dragon" (which was awesome!) and we went to the Johnson Farm Dinosaur Discovery site. (Which I thought was cool, but the kids didn't really get it, and it was a bit over priced for what it was.) But the kids did like the coloring and gift shop! :)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Fun with the Fam
We love getting to see our extended family. Since we only live close to Dustin's parents, it's not very often that we see the majority of our family. This weekend we had fun hanging out with my brother Mark and his family. (Next weekend we'll get to see even more of our family- hooray!) We especially have fun with these cousins, since they are closest in age.
They had fun doing an Easter Egg Hunt together.
(I love watching Carson and Drew together- they are only 2 months apart and they are so funny!)
Family Easter picture...pardon my huge pregnant-ness.
We also went to see "How to Train your Dragon" (which was awesome!) and we went to the Johnson Farm Dinosaur Discovery site. (Which I thought was cool, but the kids didn't really get it, and it was a bit over priced for what it was.) But the kids did like the coloring and gift shop! :)
Dustin and I also got to see our good friends the Ereksons, who just happened to be in here too and wildly enough just a few minutes away! (Sorry that your picture is not here Andy, I couldn't get it to work...and you looked like a psycho drunk guy anyway.)
We also went to see "How to Train your Dragon" (which was awesome!) and we went to the Johnson Farm Dinosaur Discovery site. (Which I thought was cool, but the kids didn't really get it, and it was a bit over priced for what it was.) But the kids did like the coloring and gift shop! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute fam!! I am glad you had a great Easter.
Cousins are always fun to hang out with. Looks like you had a good Easter!
Looks like you all had a great time! :)
Post a Comment