Not that the room itself is new, but is has taken on some new responsibilities. Instead of claiming to only be "Carson's Room" it has now become, "The Big Boy's Room."

Jensen's bed will also have a cute blanket like Carson's...if I can ever learn to measure twice, cut once.
Turns out, all that was needed to accomplish this transformation was another bed (which we had taking up space in another bedroom)

...and a new, more compact basket ball hoop. (Sorry about Jensen's blurry face, just know that he's smiling and saying "Cheese!")

So far, it's been a good move. Getting to sleep is still a little bit of a challenge, but we don't have any problems during the night, morning hours, or nap time... yet. :) And Jensen loves sleeping in his big boy bed. Now if only we could get him to potty train...
2 comments:
Yeah! I love the big boys room! I hope getting to sleep will get better. And good luck on the potty training!!
Yay for Big Boys Room!!!
Post a Comment