Friday, February 29, 2008

What'll It Be?

I'd like to order some sleep, with a side of snooze and I think I'll have a nap for dessert. No, that's not Jensen's order, it's MINE! And I'm thinking Dustin would like to have the same.

For the first 2&1/2 weeks Jensen was a pretty good night sleeper. That was until he decided that plan was no good. Coincidentally Carson has now caught some yucky bug and has also not been sleeping well. So while I've been up with the baby, Dustin has been up with Carson. We're a pretty pathetic looking crowd this weekend, so please forgive us.

As for this picture, I thought Jensen looked so cute taking a nap this afternoon. Plus I thought I'd share it with this post just for some irony! Is it just me or is he getting fat?

2 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Sorry to leave a comment on my own blog, but I just realized that Jensen is wearing the same sleeper in the last three pictures I've posted. Just wanted everyone to know that he does own more clothing, and I do change him!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

You are so funny! I didn't even notice that he is wearing the same jumper! But hey - if it works don't change it! I love that he is gaining weight! LOVE IT!