Sunday, February 17, 2008

One Week Old



Can you believe that this little guy has been here for a week already? (Technically one week and one day!) Tomorrow is his due date. I'm so glad he's already here! I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of him close up, now that he's looking cuter and not so "new-born-y." He's been such a good baby. And my recovery has continued to go very smoothly, thanks to my mom who has been such an incredible help. (I don't know what I'll do when there's no one to tell me I have to take a nap every day!)

5 comments:

SD and EJ said...

He looks super cute!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you posted some closer pictures! I really had no idea what he looked like with those other pictures!!! I'm glad you guys are doing good and I can't wait to meet him someday!

Amber Grannis said...

What a sweety face! Yes, he has sufficiently "ripened" beyond the scrunchy faced newborn look that only mom's seem to be able to fully appreciate. I love his blond hair! Do you think he'll keep it? My kids all went bald after a month or two...and then it always grew in darker (with the exception of Haleigh). I'm sorry you're mom's leaving you...sniff, sniff. But never fear, you've got lots of us friends nearby. And don't forget, I'm bringing you dinner on Tuesday so don't let Dustin go cooking or anything. (LOL!)

Rebecca said...

Aw Maren, he is gorgeous!

LaNan said...

He really is one of the most beautiful babie I've ever seen. I bet you can't stop kissing that cute little face.