Saturday, February 9, 2008

He's here!

For those of you who didn't get Dustin's silly email today, we finally got our little Brud #2. He came at 12:46 am Saturday, February 9. I had a quick 1 hour 20 minute labor. No time for drugs, but hey, I can't complain about the recovery. Jensen has lots of dark hair, and doesn't look a thing like Carson! Sorry about not having a picture, Dustin forgot my camera cord, so I'll try to get one up as soon as possible. Other than being a little sleepy, we're all doing great, including Carson. :)

3 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys! And yes, while the pain of natural childbirth is, let's say, idescribable, the recovery is awesome. YAY for baby Jensen! Can't wait to see the pics!

Kristen said...

Hip, hip HOORAY!! We can't wait to meet him. Way to go on the natural child birth - you're a tough cookie Mar!

Lauren B. said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that little Jensen is here and that everyone is healthy and doing well!! How big was he?