Monday, February 25, 2008

2 Cute!


2 weeks old. 2 years old. 2 funny brothers. 2 doesn't get any better than this.

Jensen went in for his 2 week doctors appointment and we're glad to report that he's the image of perfect health. He's now 8 lbs, 13 oz. and 22" long. Growing like a weed already. Pretty soon he's going to give Carson a run for his money as the "big" brother!

Now for 2 funny stories. First, Carson has been cracking me up lately. The other day he was doing "Ring around the Rosie" all by himself in the living room, and then he stopped and started singing "Ring around the Nose-y" while circling his nose with his finger. I laughed out loud for several minutes before learning that Dustin had made that up and taught it to him once so that he wouldn't have to circle the room and fall down a dozen times.

Second, when I brought Jensen home from church yesterday I had him snuggled up so that he would take a nap (so that I could take a nap.) He was kind of in and out and I looked down at him to catch him looking right at me with a huge newborn smile on his face. He held my gaze for a few seconds before zonking back out. Even though I know it'll be a while before he actually does this for a reason, it was still just too cute, and totally made me melt!

3 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Those are some pretty cute boys!

Jared is just starting to realize how lucky he is to have brothers and they are all playing together pretty well now...after only a year or so of torturing his little brothers!

SD and EJ said...

So cute! And I love the blanket in the background.

Wendy said...

So precious! They grow up so fast. And you hear people say this all the time, but then when you experience it, it's so true! Just wait for all the trouble, I mean fun, those boys will have!!