Monday, March 3, 2008

3 Weeks


I know I'm a few days off on the 3 week mark, but it's harder than it looks to not only get a picture, but to actually be in the picture. (Thanks Dustin.) I feel it's important to be in pictures with my kids every so often, so that someday they'll be able to look back and see what their mother looked like while they were young. After putting together a scrapbook for my own mothers 60th birthday, I realized how few pictures we have with our mom. (But I'm pretty sure that was intentional, right Mom?)

As for an update, Carson is finally feeling better, Jensen still isn't sick, and the rest of us are hoping this week won't be so exhausting!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

So precious! You both look so cute. Hope motherhood for 2 is getting easier. You'll be a pro before long (if you aren't already)!

SD and EJ said...

Jensen looks so cute! And you look so cute too.

Rebecca said...

What a cute picture! And you are right in wanting to be in some with your kids, you never know how much they will mean to you. You look great, Maren!

Lauren B. said...

That is a cute picture of you and Jensen. I am always the one to take the pictures and am rarely in a picture (and it is definately on purpose!) But, I guess I should hop in a few now and then...

Lacy King said...

OH GOODNESS! HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!