I also wanted to post an updated picture of the little guy. He was being so cute and smiley, but thanks to the delay on my camera, this was the most smile I could capture. It's still cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. He's about 10 lbs now, which I think is how much Carson weighed at 3 months! :)
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Baby Blessing
I also wanted to post an updated picture of the little guy. He was being so cute and smiley, but thanks to the delay on my camera, this was the most smile I could capture. It's still cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. He's about 10 lbs now, which I think is how much Carson weighed at 3 months! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad you had some family in town for the blessing. That is nice.
Both your boys are sure cute and they look like they are growing so big!
He is getting so cute!!
He is so cute Maren! What a fun day to bless him too! We haven't even blessed out little Kyle yet. I am hoping to be able to do it in Utah when we go for a visit in May. It is so fun to have family there! What a darling family! Love ya
Its so much fun to see what your cute family is up to! I am glad you found our blog!Your new haircut looks really cute!
We don't have any kids...and all of my hubby's family lives close so ours ends up being about our nephews and outings with our family.
He is sooo cute!! I love baby blessings and family being together. And you look fabulous is that picture Maren, I might add! :)
Post a Comment