Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hair Today, Gone...

So, I've pretty much always had long hair. Really long hair. Then last year about this time, I decided to chop it and donate it to Beautiful Lengths. My wonderful sister-in-law cut it for me and did a great job. So when my hair started getting long again and the same SIL came into town this week, I decided to do it again.
This is probably the shortest I've had it, maybe ever. Here's to good genes and being fortunate enough to donate to a worthy cause...twice.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow Maren! That would be the shortest my hair ever was too. I have never taken the above my shoulders plunge. You are pulling it off nicely! Cute!!

SD and EJ said...

It's so cute! After having short hair, I will never have long hair again.

Lauren B. said...

Your hair looks cute short and that is a good cause!

Michelle said...

It looks really cute. Did Dustin cry when you cut it? Most guys like long hair, my husband included!

Hope all is well with the little boys.

Unknown said...

MAREN, I have never seen you with short hair! It is darling, that could have been hard to keep out of the rolls! tee hee! I Love it!